Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back to Ethiopia!

Remember that timeline I gave?  Where our agency said it would take 6-10 months from referral to bringing our twins home?  Remember when I said this time would be broken up up into two trips?  Trip #1 - 3-5 months after referral, Trip #2 - 2-4 months after court?  Well, nevermind!!!  Our timeline since referral has gone a little something like this: Trip #1 - 2 months after referral, Trip #2 - 6 weeks after court!!!!!!!!!!  That's right, we are leaving this week to bring our babies home to America!  It has only been 3.5 months from referral to bringing our twins home!  The favor of God is amazing!  We can't wait to see what God will do next.  Pictures will be posted here when we get back!   

2 comments:

  1. ZD-
    Wow!!! This is Karlie from Bursting at the seams blog. I just read your comment!!! Did you meet the triplets at Horizon House or another orphanage in Addis?? We haven't been told that they have been moved to HH yet. I would love to hear any details about them you could tell me!!!! Looking forward to hearing back from you! karlie p.s. Is your agency WHFC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I didn't realize you had a blog until now, Z. :) I have a feeling you are a little busy for blogging now, but I'll follow along to see what you share in the future!

    ReplyDelete