We want to show God that whenever He is ready, we are ready. Because we know that ALL things are possible with God.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26 When we expect something, we don't always get it at the exact moment we ask for it. However, we know that this adoption is a directive from God, and so we know that He will bring it to pass.
I hope that you will join us in this spirit of expectancy - with us bringing our child home and in your own lives. Continue to live in a spirit of expectation. If God has told you to do something or told you that something will come to pass, it will. It may not happen when or how you thought it would, but it will happen. I believe that your level of expectation demonstrates your level of faith.
Before and after pictures: painting done.
It looks awesome Zan! I am definitely joining you in this spirit of expectancy!
ReplyDelete