Friday, July 9, 2010

Our First Baby Item

I know it has been a long time since I last posted. There just has not been too much to post about. However, today, I received our first baby item in the mail! It is an Ergo Baby Carrier that I found online on sale. I realized that is one of the positives of this extremely long wait. We can gradually acquire all the items we may need. As many of you know, hubby and I are super planners, so this style of buying things suits us perfectly. It would be too stressful to wait and get everything in the ~3 months we will have from the referral of our child until we bring them back home to the States. Plus, I get so overwhelmed everytime I peruse the aisles of a baby superstore. Once we get our referral, there will be plenty to do besides buying baby items. We will have more paperwork to complete, we will have to take paperwork to our international adoption pediatrician and we will have to start looking at flights and hotels for our first trip to Ethiopia. Those are just a few of the things we will need to do and we will have ~1 week - 1 month to complete everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment